Sunday, September 19, 2010

Power or Queen Mattie

There is a school of thought that if one worries too much about what another is saying, doing, having and so on...the result is you loose your "power".  

If you translate this thinking into "dog"  it looks like a sleeping Mattie, one eye open, appearing too cool to notice, and then POOF!     She's on top of  little Stevie and no one knew she even cared....especially Stevie.     Stevie is now on notice and we don't quite know why.   Power has been identified in the room and we all go back to reading or watching TV.

Mattie hits.     I understand the routine is walking daily....however my heel hurts and for now it's not on my list.   It's on Dad's to-do list.    But Dad is late coming home and she's tired of waiting so  I'm unsuspecting, laying of the couch. Then,  a chirp of a bark and she smacks me with her paw.    I turn around and she's going to do it again, but I grabbed the paw.    Mattie isn't mean, but she does know how to get attention.   I called her Dad and said hurry, she's mad.
Who has the power in our house?

No comments: