Thursday, September 9, 2010

Home

I have insomnia ...again.   Told by others to just go with it and this typing is much safer than typing out emails to those I work for.
Home looks remarkably like our holiday, except maids don't come and make the beds and I don't get to go out to dinner or have my breakfast cooked for me....and I don't have to work on a holiday. I guess I meant home and holiday look pretty much the same for the doggie.    Mattie sits on the couch and looks around.   Mattie sleeps in the bed if you let her past the hall and Stevie runs around grabbing treasures off the floor and brings them to you.
When he does this you must smile and talk gently so he'll keep coming toward you or else you play the chase Stevie game.
The  picture I want to use is on the phone I often can't use and I'm on the computer where I can type but have no picture.   About the phone.   I work with a lovely woman who knows how to use her phone which is just like my phone....so there is hope for me.
I'll send the picture but you'll see the picture before you read the words to describe what was....I thought ...a phenomenal move forward in Mattie's development from wild dog to our dog.
To travel in a car used to send her into tail tucked shivering fright.   She curled in the corner of the backseat and waited for the car to stop and then you had to lift her out.    We took lots of car rides to Auditorium shores this summer to chase things...so I knew she was better.   The picture shows just how much better she has become.     The car...a Toyota Yaris.    The space between the two front seats maybe 12 inches.  

No comments: