Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Naps




I found her on the couch...on my new pillow and throw.....she won't look at the camera.   She thinks I'll go away if she doesn't look at the camera.




Here she said bad words to me with her eyes.   I could hear them.   And I felt bad for what I had done.
You know....let sleeping dogs lie..lay?  That one.




.I am forgiven here.    But only because I provided her  a nicely coordinated mustard pillow and rust throw with burgundy threads running through.     She doesn't smell doggy so the turkey day company might not notice the pillow they are resting their bodies on is also bedding for our  dog.  :)   The dog who now owns my couch, three throws and 5 pillows.    So far she doesn't chew the indoor finery.

I would like to try to get more than sleeping dog pictures....but that is what lives here.   Sleeping dogs. 2 out of 3 sleep all day and all night waking only for feeding and peeing.   It's not the best of role models for a young girl from the woods of Austin....but it's her fate.    She is a rester...in Kindergarten that is a good thing...and at the senior centers I bet it's a good thing too.   
Outdoors she has found a new chew.   My garden hose.

No comments: