Thursday, November 5, 2009

Bart the Badass

I'm sorry, but I think if you don't have eyeballs and you have a disease, you might ought to not go around starting fights with your brother and sister.   I took a picture, now gone, of a standoff he had with Ollie over O's food bowl...it ended with O on top  and Bart flailing his head around, mouth open in a possessed sort of way.    Funny and kind of sad.     I broke it up  and  neither was willing to end it first.   No teeth vs no eyes.
Then he wanted to check out Mattie's crate.   M kept running up to him to see what he wanted and then he jumped up at her,  fur up, mouth open, but I mean seriously...she's two pugs taller than he is.    No way he could land more than an ankle bite, but he really couldn't find her and then  she backed up ... ran to pack leader for cover and love.


2 comments:

Katy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katy said...

he is a bad ass! or is he just a grumpy old man? either way i love it! =)