Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cowboy Steve...Stevie Ray rides again.....Steve wants to play....Oklahoma Steve

Very few people know how much money I actually spent on the purchase of this  magnificent creature. Thank you Katy, Cassie, Rory, Glenda for keeping my secret even if I never said it was a secret...the amount was  wrong on so many levels it is  information that should be held close to your belt.     I was mourning the loss of my sensitive and beloved Bart.    Money was not going to keep me from getting the future dog of my dreams, even if I secretly knew no dog would ever live up to Bart.   I liked the white paws, the white chin...he had character.    We gave him a name with character and also the name of the neighbor pastor (just by accident)  but humorous  when you go outside and tell Steve "potty outside"..."potty outside"  in angry voice because  he just decided to pee in the kitchen and notice the neighbor pastor/wife is out in their backyard.  (that was puppy Steve)   Big boy Steve doesn't do that.  
Much documented is Stevie's love for RC.   I am slowly coming to accept that it was better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.     Stevie is not bringing sensitive love my way anytime soon....but he likes me a lot.    Stevie is his own man.   He's Cowboy  Steve from Oklahoma.   He wants fun.     He's resting up  beside me  now because soon this morning sock and shoe Olympics with RC will commence.    That's where the human tries to put on socks and shoes while Stevie grabs the toes and tries to rip/bite/pull the sock  off  the foot.   Most people put their socked foot on the ground while tending to the other foot.   Stevie believes toes should be seen and wants the sock.
If sock Olympics don't go as planned, next up will be snack race, or toy chase, or bite the big girl's paw, jump on the big girl's back, or chomp the big girl's ankle from under her belly so she can't reach me and bite back or  just the traditional  pug race where the pug races wildly around without a point.       Bart was a quiet, sensitive, thankful guy with big seal eyes and he loved.
 Stevie loves.....he loves everyone  and everything
He sleeps hard...then starts his loving all over again. 

    

No comments: