Wednesday, November 3, 2010

More Pillows Please.


Last year I  bought some lovely mustard colored pillows for my couch.   Lovely mustard colored pillows lasted less than a month with new dog who had sharp white teeth and attachment issues.
I thought it was safe to buy new pillows.   I waited a year .  Our heads are not comfortable when we stretch out to watch TV.   The couch lacks color.   I bought two new pillows at Target.   I found one new pillow by the dog door on Monday.   I talked to her about it.   I told her she had pillows and cushions outside.   I told her she had a new fun playmate named Stevie who loved her.   I told her we loved her.   I reminded her we walk her almost daily.   I also reminded her she gets to eat Royal Canin Puppy 33 and she isn't really a puppy, but we continue buying it because she loves it.   I added that we brought her ribs (with meat on) from Salt Lick so she could enjoy her first bone.  ( we know she has already enjoyed rabbit bones).  
She didn't listen.
Tuesday afternoon I came home to find both Mattie and Stevie chasing and playing in the backyard and both new pillows were now on the floor by the doggie door.   I called and Stevie came fast and happy.   Mattie....not quite so fast.   But very happy.
We'll talk more.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

No comments: