Friday, June 18, 2010

Angels and Bicycles and Rabbits

My baby boy Stevie.




I left Stevie Ray out of his crate today for about 3 hours while I was gone from the house.... hoping the good influence of  Mattie and Ollie would rub off and keep the leather couch, chair legs, woolen rug, and painted cabinets free from little Stevie teeth marks.   Not that there have been little teeth marks on any of the above items.....but you never know with a baby.
He was an ANGEL.   And I KNOW he couldn't have done it alone.    He needed the wise  experience of his buddies to steer him away from naughty puppy mistakes.
Three cheers for the three buddies.
Ollie wishes to note he uses the term "buddy" very loosely when it comes to Stevie






Mattie is chubby and while walking is excellent exercise and good for bonding....she needs more.   She is a working breed....who should be "herding".    She pretty much has it easy herding pugs     This a.m. we tried running alongside the  bike.   That is my bike.    I have another pretty purple road bike that has dust on it.     I fell off the pretty purple one a  while back and have a scar on my lip.   Road bikes have skinny slick tires...this nice cruiser has safe fat tires.   
Mattie and I are practicing our bike outings  early early in the morning  before the cars get up and scare us both.
Her reward for not pulling me to the ground ...I stopped at the park to let her  chase some unsuspecting bunnies.



No comments: