Saturday, December 18, 2010

No Good Deed

OK..so I did something I do often.  I write letters and email when I can't sleep.
I quit feeling guilty about letter writing when my loved one told me he wrote the coffee supplier.
I wrote a local leader a note to share why I thought he might want to do a good deed for a dear dear friend.    I used my best persuasive voice, told stories with a personal connection and ended with the big wowie of  dear friend's latest selfless act.
I accomplished my task,good deed got done and  sent him a thank you Xmas card w/ the doggies and then got a shout out on a wide scale from him.
For someone who prefers books, dogs and little children...that kind of shout out is not good for me.
I'll end now as loved one is singing to Mattie or Stevie  (really) and I have to go watch.   Singing confuses Mattie and makes Stevie twist his head in strange ways.

No comments: